Quail Run & Valley Station Local News
From the 1960's suburban residents in their search for larger and more open spaces, began migrating further south into beautiful Northern Shelby County. Here they found estate lots, quiet equestrian land, mature trees, and untouched natural landscape.
In 1979, Quail Run and Valley Station subdivisions (QR/VS) were developed. These two quiet adjoining neighborhoods are nestled quietly along Cahaba Valley Road.
Quail Run and Valley Station are conveniently located south of the Birmingham metropolitan area. These two neighborhoods are quiet family communities that offer residents beautiful estate lots, wide streets, and an abundance of mature trees and green space. QR/VS are two of the most desired neighborhoods in this area because of the stellar Hoover City School System, their close proximity to interstate access, schools, shopping, churches and Oak Mountain State Park. Their location offers a premier place to live, work and play.
Pay Contribution Fees
Each household in both neighborhoods are asked to contribute $30 per year or whatever they would like to contribute. These fees are used to pay the following:
- Utilities at the entrance of Quail Run and Valley Station.
- Maintenance, lawn care and landscaping of both entrances.
- Administrative expenses (website, bank fees, postage, copying, etc.).
Note: Fees are collected September 1 through January 31. However, we welcome contributions at any time.
How to Pay
- Write a check and mail to or drop off in black box located in driveway at 6638 Remington Drive, Pelham, AL 35124.
- Use the Paypal button below to pay online. You do not have to have a PayPal account to make an online payment.
If you find any incorrect information, non-functional links or have some general feedback regarding our new neighborhood website, please contact us.
We would love to hear from you.